Our after school martial arts program is dedicated to extra training for students wishing to further their experience in the arts of Krav Maga, Muay Thai, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. This program will run Monday through Friday following the end of the school day until 6pm. While this program is a great alternative to after school care it is a program meant to further a student's martial arts training. Whether you're enrolling your student for self-protection, character education, or martial arts competition our program has one goal: to help your student reach their black belt.
- 2 Martial Arts Classes per Day
- Homework & Reading Time
- Discussions on the Black Belt Excellence Principles
- Supervised activities and games with the goal of building endurance and agility, while emphasizing the character traits of honesty, sportsmanship, and respect.
- Transportation from the child's school to the International Training Center
- Snacks provided daily
- Inclusion in the exclusive Black Belt Training Program (equipment not included)
- Free yearly birthday parties for up to 15 friends at the International Training Center ($249 value)